Have you heard? Small-business owners across Canada are discovering Rogers Small Business Centres, located inside Rogers retail stores from coast to coast, where entrepreneurs can book an appointment – free of charge – with a Small Business Specialist to get one-on-one expert advice on Rogers products and services.
And there’s more: Rogers Small Business Centres also regularly host free events where small-business owners can gain valuable insights and network with their peers. If you haven’t yet checked one out, now is the time to register!
This March, Rogers Small Business Centres will be hosting an exciting series of workshops aimed at tackling a universal challenge for time-strapped small-business owners: how to boost productivity when you’re already overwhelmed and overworked running your company.
Among the speakers slated to appear are:
- Productivity expert Ann Max, a motivational speaker and the President of consulting firm Productive to the Max
- Vancouver-based social entrepreneur and Business Growth Strategist Hilary Kilgour
- Valeri Hall Little, founder of Intandem, who specializes in helping small business owners streamline their operations and battle burnout
- “Master Productivity Ninja” Jill Mallet of Think Productive, a firm that provides time-management solutions to small businesses
- Futurpreneur Canada’s entrepreneur-in-residence, Chad Fryling
Whether it’s whittling down the number of emails in your inbox to a more manageable number, figuring out how to make the most of your apps and tech, or just getting some tips on how to improve the way you work, you can learn from local experts at Rogers Small Business Centres this March – and leave with a plan that will help you stay productive and competitive.
To find out more about dates and speakers for events at Rogers Small Business Centres in your area, or to register, visit rogersbusinesscentres.com. Seating at events varies depending on the location, so be sure to register early to secure your spot