Data Science Toronto | Panel Discussion on Machine Learning, Deep Learning & AI
Data Science is one of tech’s buzziest topics right now. It’s a field that’s growing and involves a lot of complex disciplines like machine learning, deep learning, statistics, mathematics and more to extract insights from data, and adds value for every team within a company.
In order to attend this event, you must RSVP on BrainStation's website in the link below:
With so much hype and growth, it’s more important than ever for every industry to understand their data and optimize their business accordingly.
Join us for a Data Science Panel Discussion where we’ll dive into the real-world applications of machine learning, deep learning, and AI with expert Data Analysts.
What You’ll Learn
• From data cleaning to building algorithms – what does Data Science entail?
• A break down the various Data Science technologies like machine learning, deep learning, and predictive models
• The key tools used by Data Scientists like Churn modeling, linear models, Python, decision trees, prototyping and recommendation engines
• How Data Scientists collaborate with other teams in a company to solve problems
• How Data Scientists take their data to drive positive change
• How Data Science can be applied to various industries, from marketing to accounting to eCommerce
• Data Science best practice for companies large and small
• Real-world examples of Data Science in action
• How to measure the effectiveness of Data Science solutions
• Advice to those looking to dive into Data Science
• Audience Q&A
What You’ll Get
• Insights from some of Toronto/Vancouver’s top Data Scientists
• BrainStation notebook and pen for note-taking purposes
• Snacks and refreshments
*Event is non-refundable and non-transferable.