Intermediate Search Engine Marketing with Google AdWords
This intermediate level workshop is perfect for those who have taken Camp Tech's Intro to Search Engine Marketing with Google AdWords, or for those that are already familiar with AdWords and running Pay Per Click campaigns.
In this workshop you'll discover how to optimize campaigns based on budgets, devices, locations, campaign performance (CTR), quality score and conversion goals. We'll explore how to setup remarketing lists, how to leverage Shared Libraries to manage negative keywords and budgets across multiple campaigns, and how to configure advanced AdWords settings and reports.
Finally, we'll explore case studies and examples of successful AdWords campaigns so you can get inspired and discover strategies to try with your own work.
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by a professional AdWords expert
- small class size
- a digital AdWords reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)