Website Building for Beginners Boot Camp – Feb 23
Building a website for your business can be a very complicated and frustrating experience if you’ve never attempted it before.
There are lots of pitfalls and roadblocks you can avoid by attending this boot camp! Many first time builders have to bear the expense of completely rebuilding their website a second time, after they learn the hard way. In this boot camp, you’ll learn the easy way to do it right the first time and save money! We’ll teach you:
- How to select a domain name
- How to choose hosting
- How to choose a platform (WordPress or other)
- How to select a professional website designer, or make the decision to attempt it yourself.
- What the key elements and structure of design and content are.
- Key features for a secure website.
- Basic SEO considerations in website design and content development.
- Why Google/Bing Analytics and Webmaster Tools are important to install on your new website.
You will leave with a solid plan of how to start building your website.
Paul Stevens is the Vice President of iGo Sales and Marketing, a company specializing in bringing the best and most cost-effective technology and marketing practices together through a combination of website design, search engine marketing and search engine optimization. iGo Sales and Marketing is a Google Partner’s Agency. Paul Stevens has an extensive background in Marketing and Sales, spanning over 20 years and more recently web design, SEO and SEM. His solid background not only in traditional marketing but also in digital marketing allows Paul to help his clients bring together marketing and technology to make their marketing system drive sales. You can connect with Paul at https://igosalesandmarketing.com
Thank you to our sponsors: