PRODUCT OR SERVICE
Best Practices for Website Accessibility
In this new hands-on workshop, you’ll discover best practices for web accessibility as we discuss what to consider and why. You’ll learn what all those acronyms mean and what level of compliance your organization needs for Ontario’s AODA legislation. We’ll go over ways to ensure everyone can access your website’s content, and how to test your website for accessibility red flags and warnings.
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by a professional web developer
- small class size
- a digital website accessibility reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)