PRODUCT OR SERVICE
Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) Workshop
In this fun and interactive class, you will learn the basics of Facebook and Twitter – the core platforms of social media today. You will learn the key differences between a Facebook page and a profile, how to create a Facebook business page, and discover the meaning behind a like, a share and retweet on both Facebook and Twitter. Become more comfortable with hashtags, learn who to follow, and how to start growing your social media presence. Finally, learn how to check your stats and basic analytics within Facebook and Twitter so you know which of your posts are resonating most with your audience.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by a Social Media specialist
- small class size
- a digital reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- a digital social media reference guide
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: laptop computers aren’t absolutely necessary for this workshop, but you’re welcome to bring one if you’d like to follow along.