Free Ontario Program: How An Online Store Can Boost Your Business
ShopHERE powered by Google provides independent small businesses and artists with a quick, easy and no-cost way to start selling online right away.
About this event
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE powered by Google program, including:
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- What is Customer Engagement?
- How can Social Media help?
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- AchatsICI propulsé par Google, c'est quoi?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
The ShopHERE program is designed to help you start selling online quickly and easily, with 1:1 dedicated support from an eCommerce Coordinator to build an online store.
When I sign up for the ShopHERE program, what do I get?
- An eCommerce website customized with your business' brand, logo, products/services, and contact information
- Hands-on assistance to set up and launch your online store
- Training to get you started with inventory management, shipping, digital marketing, and more
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store, including a free .CA domain
To learn more about ShopHERE, visit www.digitalmainstreet.ca/shophere
Continued investment from the Province of Ontario, through the Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade (MEDJCT) has allowed the ongoing expansion the Digital Main Street Platform in order to support more businesses going digital across Ontario. Plus corporate partners: Google, Mastercard, Square, Intuit Quickbooks, Shopify, Lightspeed, Microsoft, and Facebook.
For now, ShopHERE is restricted to Ontario and Alberta businesses only.
To join this webinar, cliquer ici to launch Zoom every Thursday at 11:30 AM EST. Please be sure to register and complete the survey questions upon checkout.