PRODUIT OU SERVICE
The Klusster Content Club
As a small business owner, you really are everything to your business. The CEO, the Receptionist, the HR Director, the janitor. And the toughest role … the Director of Marketing.
And as the Director of Marketing for your business, you’re likely creating social media content like articles, blogs, video and memes to use online to market your business.
If not, I can promise you, the issue is likely with what is called a “Content Distribution Method.”
More specifically, that you’re not tapped into one.
Are you NOT getting the results you want from your content?
With the Klusster Content Club, we help take half that burden away by giving you reach and visibility for your business content outside of your network. What would it mean to you to see new people contacting you about your business … everyday?
What Does Content Distribution Mean?
Content distribution is a fancy “academic” term that’s often thrown around in marketing without any real specifics attached to it. It can mean many different things to different people, so it’s important to have a handle on what it is and why it’s important before adding it as a line item in your small business marketing budget.
Content Distribution really is the act of promoting content to online audiences in multiple media formats through various channels
These channels can be categorized into three groups: Owned, Earned, and Paid.
- Owned: This includes distributing content to online sources that belong to you, like your website blog or email newsletter. It can technically include your business social media as well.
- Earned: This is when other sources distribute your content or content about you. This can happen through press coverage or by providing a guest article contribution. This also includes retweets or shares or even reviews about your business.
- Paid: This is when you specifically pay for the distribution of your content.
The Klusster Content Club is designed to help you succeed with all three types. In an accessible, affordable manner.
Still not convinced that Content Distribution is important for your business? Take a look at these content distribution statistics:
- 60% of professional FULL TIME Marketers create one piece of content EACH DAY!
- There are 952 posts published on Instagram EACH SECOND!
- 8,726 Tweets are posted to Twitter EACH SECOND!
- Google answers 3.8 MILLION search queries PER MINUTE!
As you can see, in recent years, we’ve seen a rapid influx of content with a decrease in the demand of people wanting it. With almost 4.5 MILLION blogs posts published EVERY DAY, there’s only so much content we as humans can consume.