Digital Transformation Training Program
The Digital Main Street – Digital Transformation Training Program, is a program funded by the Province of Ontario in partnership with OBIAA, focused on providing training, and advisory support to those looking grow their business through digital transformation.
The objectives of the Digital Main Street – Digital Transformation Training program are to:
- Provide main street business owners a comprehensive plan to guide their digital transformation.
- Provide main street businesses with the digital literacy skills they need to execute their digital transformation either through a do-it-yourself approach and/or being a smart consumer when purchasing these services.
- The end of each lesson/module will have available:
- A PDF file of the slides used during the lesson so you can refer back to them
- A list of links and resources you can use to continue learning, or reinforce certain topics
- A worksheet / guide directly related to the lesson you will be able to use / complete to help you with your Digital Transformation
**Please note – parts of the program where you see a “Mark Complete” button, require you to click the button once you are done reading / accessing the resources. Any lessons with Video content will automatically be marked as complete once the video is finished.