Digital Main Street – Ontario Grant Programs
Thanks to the Province of Ontario and the Ontario BIA Association, Digital Main Street is offering two types of grants to help small main street businesses across Ontario strengthen their digital and online capabilities.
How do I apply for a grant?
Digital Transformation Grant Program
The Digital Transformation Grant provides $2,500 to each qualifying small main street Ontario business to purchase and adopt digital tools and technologies. There are ONLY 2000 grants available until March 2020, so apply EARLY. To start the process to apply for a Digital Transformation Grant as a main street business visit here.
Digital Service Squad Grant Program
The Digital Service Squad Grant provides $10,000 to qualifying municipal and business associations to set up Digital Service Squads to provide one-on-one assistance to small main street businesses in communities across Ontario. Squads will provide training, consulting and advisory services. There are 300 Digital Service Squad Grants available until March 2020. To apply for a grant for your community to hire and deploy a Digital Service Squad, visit here.
What Does It Cost?
Main Street Businesses and Digital Vendors – join the Digital Main Street Community today
Are you interested in bringing
Digital Main Street to your Community?
What Does Your Community Get?
- Allows local businesses to complete their Digital Assessment and get connected to local vendors.
- Access to data gathered from your local businesses, providing insights into areas of opportunity within your local community.
- Generate sponsor revenue by highlighting your own local preferred vendors.
- Ability to communicate news, tips and events to your community online and via email.
- A comprehensive manual that is supported with training to help setup and operate Digital Main Street in your community.
- Support to develop and launch a Digital Service Squad program to support main street business in your community.
- Training support for your local Digital Service Squad.
- A full overview of training programs that can be delivered to your main street businesses to support their adoption of technology.
- Regular Mastermind Sessions with Digital Main Street communities sharing best practices, new innovations and ideas for helping main street succeed.
- Your local main street businesses can apply for grants of up to $2,500 to put towards a Digital Transformation Plan for their business.
- BIAs can apply for grants of up to $10,000 to hire and deploy a Digital Service Squad in their community.