What is Digital Main Street?
Digital Main Street – Ontario Grant Programs
Through partnership with the Ontario Business Improvement Association (OBIAA) and the Province of Ontario, we are pleased to offer two different streams of grant funding for businesses and municipalities across Ontario.
How do I apply for a grant?
Digital Transformation Grant Program
will provide Digital Transformation training and guidance and provide the opportunity for main street businesses to apply for a grant of up to $2,500.
To apply for a Digital Transformation Grant as a main street business visit here.
Digital Service Squad Grant Program
is focused on creating a Service Squad program that provides one-on-one assistance to small businesses in any region of Ontario. The Digital Service Squad Grant Program will provide training, advisory support and a grant to support the Digital Service Squads across Ontario.
To apply for a grant for your community to hire and deploy a Digital Service Squad, visit here
What Does It Cost?
Main Street Businesses and Digital Vendors – join the Digital Main Street Community today
Are you interested in bringing
Digital Main Street to your city?
What Does Your Community Get?
- Allows local businesses to complete their Digital Assessment and get connected to local vendors.
- Access to data gathered from your local businesses, providing insights into areas of opportunity within your local community.
- Generate sponsor revenue by highlighting your own local preferred vendors.
- Ability to communicate news, tips and events to your community online and via email.
- A comprehensive manual that is supported with training to help setup and operate Digital Main Street in your community.
- Support to develop and launch a Digital Service Squad program to support main street business in your community.
- Training support for your local Digital Service Squad.
- A full overview of training programs that can be delivered to your main street businesses to support their adoption of technology.
- Regular Mastermind Sessions with Digital Main Street communities sharing best practices, new innovations and ideas for helping main street succeed.
- Your local main street businesses can apply for grants of up to $2,500 to put towards a Digital Transformation Plan for their business.
- BIAs can apply for grants of up to $10,000 to hire and deploy a Digital Service Squad in their community.