Celebrating Small Businesses | Entrepreneurs Share Digital Success Stories
Join us for an inspiring discussion with three entrepreneurs as they share how they’ve embraced digital strategies to grow their businesses.
In celebration of the ShopHERE Powered by Google Program’s first anniversary, we are excited to announce the Celebrating Small Businesses panel discussion, hosted by the ShopHERE team.
This panel will showcase the inspiring stories of three entrepreneurs as they share how they’ve succeeded through their business’ online platforms. We’ll take a deep dive into each entrepreneur's unique story, and the digital strategies they’ve embraced to transform their business.
Join us in celebrating and learning from three Ontario-based small business owners in our network, in this virtual panel event!
- Colton Proveau, Brothers Brewing Co | Guelph, ON
- Drew MacDonald, Dumpling’s Treats | Toronto, ON
- Carmen Darley, Carli D Collective | Whitby, ON
Our panelists will discuss:
- The inspiration behind their businesses, and their motivations to “go digital”
- What they’ve learned from launching online sales platforms
- How they leverage digital channels to showcase their unique brands
- Their advice for fellow entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses
To join this event, click here to launch Zoom on Wednesday, July 28th at 5:00 PM EST. This link will also be emailed to you upon registration. Please note that this session will be recorded.
Digital Main Street's ShopHERE Powered by Google Program is an initiative supported by the Province of Ontario, Federal Government, and key corporate partners. Learn more here.