How An Online Store Can Boost Your Business: Free Alberta Program
ShopHERE provides independent small businesses and artists with a quick, easy and no-cost way to get selling online right away.
How an Online Store Can Boost Your Business: Free Program Funded by the Province of Alberta
The goal of ShopHERE Powered By Google is to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days. With ShopHERE, businesses get to expand their selling opportunities into the online market.
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- What is Customer Engagement?
- How can Social Media help?
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE powered by Google?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
When I sign up with ShopHERE, what do I get?
- An e-commerce store customized with your information, theme, logo and branding
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching your online store
- Additional training to support your online store including topics like digital marketing, shipping and inventory management
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store