SEO Fundamentals: Pembroke Workshop
You have a website, but how do customers find it? You need to drive traffic to your website by making sure your business shows up on Google when customers search. This beginner workshop will teach you how to connect your business to customer searches on Google and how to optimize your website and digital presence for Google, without costing you money. This SEO Fundamentals Ottawa Workshop is presented in partnership with the Downtown Rideau B.I.A.
- What Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is and how Google and other search engines work.
- How to successfully conduct keyword research so you can choose which keywords will attract the right website visitors.
- How to write website content with Google in mind, and how to leverage different types of content to generate the best search engine results.
- How listing and ranking websites can increase your SEO power.
- How to use social media and links from other websites to improve your Google ranking.
- How to measure your SEO efforts to see what’s working and what’s not.
This workshop is a free workshop for main street small businesses in Pembroke. Laptop computers aren't absolutely necessary for this class, but we recommend bringing a laptop to follow along.