Small Business Success Stories | Business Owners Share Digital Journeys
Join us for an engaging discussion with small business owners as they share their stories and experiences of taking their businesses online.
Hosted by Digital Main Street's ShopHERE powered by Google team, the Small Business Success Stories event will bring BIPOC-owned business owners together for an engaging discussion. They will discuss the challenges and victories of being a small business owner, their success with digital transformation, and takeaways for fellow small business owners.
Join us in celebrating and learning from three Ontario-based entrepreneurs in our network, in this virtual panel event.
Discussion topics will include:
- The ins and outs of being a small business owner now
- Challenges and wins regarding eCommerce, COVID-19, and more
- The impact that adopting digital has had on their business
- Takeaways/advice for fellow small business owners
- Tariq Al Barwani – Plentea, Toronto
- Shereena Sterling – Cleaning Matters, Toronto
- Naana Daniels – Honam Naturals, Ajax
To join this event, click here to launch Zoom on Wednesday, February 24th at 5:00 PM EST. This link will also be emailed to you upon registration to add to your calendar. Please note that this session will be recorded.
Digital Main Street's ShopHERE powered by Google Program is an initiative supported by the Province of Ontario, Federal Government, and key corporate partners. Learn more here.