WHAT IS R.A.I.S.E.?
Thank you for your interest in the R.A.I.S.E. program. The program has been a great success, reaching the maximum number of grants to be awarded. At this time the portal is closed and only will reopen if further funding is available.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE R.A.I.S.E. PROGRAM ARE TO:
Provide non-repayable grants of up to $10,000 to eligible racialized small businesses and entrepreneurs upon the completion of a structured coaching program.
To deliver a coaching program that will provide individual business advice and coaching to applicants as part of the program to support implementation of the required business transformation plan.
RAISE is open to applicants that meet the following requirements:
Être détenue par :
Has completed the application process, which includes:
- Fees for expertise/professional services (excluding owner/staff wages and salaries)
- Marketing and communications costs (e.g. print media, signage, promotional ads etc.)
- Costs related to digital transformation (e.g. website, digital marketing, software etc.).
- Travel costs necessary to attain business transformation plan objectives
- Capital costs including POS systems, small equipment and tools
- Business related materials and supplies
- Knowledge development activities (e.g. training, certifications etc.)
- Costs related to attaining disability supports
- Digital Main Street se réserve le droit de déterminer ce qui est considéré comme admissible ou non, au cas par cas. Cette liste non exhaustive n’est qu’un aperçu des meilleures pratiques.