WHAT IS R.A.I.S.E.?
R.A.I.S.E. est un programme visant à aider les entrepreneurs autochtones, noirs et autres entrepreneurs racialisés à démarrer et à faire croître leur entreprise. Le programme offrira de l’encadrement, du mentorat, des services consultatifs et des subventions aux entrepreneurs qui cherchent à faire croître leur entreprise.
What are the steps of the program?
Thank you for your interest in the RAISE program. Due to an overwhelming response, the program is oversubscribed. By signing up you will be placed on a waitlist, have access to online resources and notified by email in the event grants become available.
Create an account on the Digital Main Street website (skip this step if you already have created an account)CRÉER UN COMPTE MAINTENANT
Continue the intake process here. Once complete you will be connected with our partners at the Parkdale Center for Innovation:
The link to start intake will show once you have created your account and refreshed the page.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE R.A.I.S.E. PROGRAM ARE TO:
Provide non-repayable grants of up to $10,000 to eligible racialized small businesses and entrepreneurs upon the completion of a structured coaching program.
To deliver a coaching program that will provide individual business advice and coaching to applicants as part of the program to support implementation of the required business transformation plan.
RAISE is open to applicants that meet the following requirements:
Être détenue par :
Has completed the application process, which includes:
- Fees for expertise/professional services (excluding owner/staff wages and salaries)
- Marketing and communications costs (e.g. print media, signage, promotional ads etc.)
- Costs related to digital transformation (e.g. website, digital marketing, software etc.).
- Travel costs necessary to attain business transformation plan objectives
- Capital costs including POS systems, small equipment and tools
- Business related materials and supplies
- Knowledge development activities (e.g. training, certifications etc.)
- Costs related to attaining disability supports
- Digital Main Street se réserve le droit de déterminer ce qui est considéré comme admissible ou non, au cas par cas. Cette liste non exhaustive n’est qu’un aperçu des meilleures pratiques.