Peter Kelly Media

Web Page

Our Address




Social Media


I help small business owners create engaging video content for their website, their email newsletters, social media, as well as corporate and training videos. 64% of visitors are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video but only 22% of small businesses plan on making a video in the next 12 months. That means I can help you get an immediate advantage over the other 78%! I'm always happy to talk about what your options are with no obligation!

Years in business:
5 or less
Head office located:
Toronto, Canada
I can easily recommend Peter Kelly! While his work stands on it’s own, Peter’s easy-to-work-with attitude, high-calibre professionalism and attention to detail is what adds to the experience of working with him. I wanted to be involved in the creative p
Codi Shewan
Having produced corporate videos in Canada, U.S. and Europe I can truly say that since we started working with Peter Kelly we have seen a dramatic improvement in the quality of our communication projects. Peter has become a trusted resource and partner.
David Leckie

Featured Products & Services

Take advantage of DMS Exclusive offers!

60 second Promo Video

A short, attention grabbing video for your landing page or social media converts viewers! This is perfect for anyone with a business or product they want to showcase.

2-3 minute Promotional/Explainer video

Showcase your product/service in action, it's ease of use and highlight all it's features! These videos inspire client confidence in your business by showing them exactly what it is they are buying


Based off 0 ratings, 0 reviews
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star
Showing 0 reviews

Ready to get started?