PRODUCT OR SERVICE
Website audit and performance analysis
With over one billion websites to choose from in today’s world, your site needs more than just great content. It also needs to be easy to use and navigate so that users can find what they need within the first few seconds that they land on your page.
Your website should make an excellent first impression in three ways:
- Well-crafted design
- Carefully thought-out website structure
- Relevant content for your target audience
These factors can have a significant impact on visitor retention and your SEO.
Make sure your website is always performing at its best
Our team will analyze and audit your website based on these four different components:
- Technical Analysis: Site structure, menus, loading performance, CMS and source code, uses of third-party extensions, hosting/server, browser and mobile compatibility, security, and more.
- Ergonomics & Design: Text formatting, calls to action, visual hierarchy, information density, look and feel of the site, compliance with accessibility standards, image sizes, mobile versions, and more.
- SEO: Page titles, meta descriptions, ALT tags, descriptive URLs, use of H tags and their priority order, keywords positions and queries, referral links, and more.
- Content: Keyword density, adequate word count, internal linking, readability, and much more.
With our comprehensive website audit, you’ll see precisely how to improve your website.
The final report our client received includes a comprehensive list of corrections and best practices to help improve their website. Every report is customized based on the needs of each client and consists of these elements:
- Identification of blocking factors
- Recommendations for each identified issue
- SEO standards that should be followed to correct weaknesses and reinforce strengths
- Suggestions for increasing user experience and satisfaction
- Ways to add value to your conversion rate
- Clear and precise actions to improve your SEO
Need help improving your website? Our team will guide you every step of the way!
Our team will implement their recommendations based on what will work for your objectives and budget. By respecting your expectations and the in-house resources available to you, we can support you in different ways:
- Our team can implement all or part of the recommendations.
- Our team can train you and support you to help you implement the recommendations by yourself as much as possible.
- The recommendations are treated in order of priority, from the most critical to the least urgent. If our teams have to write content, it will be produced as we progress.
An efficient team with more than 20 years of experience in improving online presence
With insights into your current online presence, you’ll be ready to take the next steps for your business growth. Don’t wait any longer to contact a member of our team to schedule a free consultation!