Digital Service Squad - Support for Toronto Businesses
Sign up now for Digital Main Street and receive FREE digital marketing support and access to our grants and support programs for small businesses.
Digital Main Street was created by the City of Toronto and the Toronto Association of Business Improvement Areas (TABIA) in 2016 to assist main street businesses in growing their operations through technology with easy-to-use tools and resources. The program is also supported by Google, Mastercard, Shopify and Microsoft. Digital Main Street offers a range of ways for businesses to embrace digital transformation virtually. We provide a variety of free online tools, including connections to trusted digital vendors, structured online learning, in-person and live online training, and a Digital Service Squad that provides one-on-one assistance to businesses to grow and manage their operations is also available. We also have a comprehensive list of case studies showcasing the work that has been done with other businesses, municipalities, BIAs and more.
The Digital Street Squad is a team of trained marketers with strong technology and digital marketing skills and experiences that businesses can access for free! Through the Digital Street Squad, businesses receive customized, 1-on-1 support to get started online, enhance their digital presence, and grow their business.
Please note that the Digital Service Squad Toronto program is only available to locally owned, independent businesses in the City of Toronto. Generally speaking, the Digital Street Squad is able to assist businesses that have a physical storefront which customers are able to visit.
Digital Main Street provides one-on-one assistance through the Digital Street Squad program to provide your business with free digital transformation consulting and support. This can include but is not limited to:
- A digital assessment of your business's digital literacy
- Access to a free online video-based digital transformation training program
- Website – review, updating, creation, platform selection, best practices
- Social Media – content suggestions, account creation, best practices, advertising, and more
- Digital marketing – SEO, e-mail marketing, podcasts, blogging, and more
- Technology – support and guidance for the best options of technology tools to implement for your business
- Miscellaneous Digital Transformation Support: loyalty programs, point of sale systems, e-commerce, back-end business operations support (i.e. setting up QuickBooks etc.)
We can assist in English, French, Russian, Ukrainian, Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi, and Portuguese, but please ask for additional language services if needed.
What is Digital Main Street?
What is the Digital Service Squad?
Book your appointment today free of charge!